Medigap Plan N
What does a Plan N Cover?
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan N covers:
- Medicare Part A hospital coinsurance and other costs
- Medicare Part A hospice care costs
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copayments*
- Up to 3 pints of blood
- Skilled nursing facility care costs
- Foreign Travel Emergency Care up to 80% and your plan limit.
The out of pocket costs you may experience will be a $20.00 co-pay for some Dr. office visits and a $50.00 co-pay for emergency room visits if you aren’t admitted to the hospital.
What isn’t covered under Medicare Supplement Plan N?
Your plan N won’t cover the Medicare Part B deductible, which is $198.00 in 2020. It also does not cover Medicare Part B excess charges. In addition it is important to remember that buy enrolling in a Medigap Plan N there may be a $20 copay for doctor visits and $50 for emergency room visits if you aren’t admitted to the hospital.